Saturday, May 31, 2008

A reminder, a warning, and a review

Reminder:

If you have an IPASS do not forget to update your credit card info. After speaking with a friend, I realized that I needed to update my credit card expiration date info. Yes kids, even if your card number stays the same, update that expiration date to avoid getting a ticket in the mail.

Warning:

Returns at the Baby Gap without a receipt are a joke. A coworker of Nathan’s bought us a cute swimsuit and hat for Gretchen. The hat however is too big and I wanted to exchange it for a smaller size. Without a receipt you can not do any kind of exchange…well you can do one through the mail. By the time I would get the store credit in the mail, they would definitely be out of swimsuits and accessories. Please heed this warning before giving a gift without a receipt from there.

Review:

I recommend the movie P.S. I Love You. It is a love story (sort of.) It is actually more about dealing with lost love. However the large ensemble cast is wonderful. I loved many of the supporting characters. And it does not provide the cookie cutter ending one might expect.

2 comments:

belle said...

Will you get a ticket just b/c of the expiration date? What if you still have $ on the account? Mine expires 6/08, does that mean 6/1 or 6/30? I've never figured that out :P Thanks for the reminder!

Jen said...

I think you get the ticket once they go to add more money and the date has changed. So if you do not use it much you could be fine for months.