Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to the local Pumpkin Patch today. I decided to dress Gretchen up in her Halloween Costume. It seems like such a waste to buy such a cute costume and only where it once. I like the hat so much, I am thinking about having her use it as a winter hat.

Gretchen had a great time and was in very high spirits. Her favorite part was the corn maze. I think that was because it was a bumpy rock trail and she likes off roading in her stroller. She did not mind the petting zoo, although she did not want to get to close to the animals. I can not wait until she is a little older and will want to feed them.

Nathan and I had a great time because everyone kept telling us what a beautiful baby we have and how cute she looked in her costume. I do not think I could ever tire of hearing that.









1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

That is, without a doubt, the cutest strawberry we have ever seen!Looks like you guys had fun!