Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

For the past two weeks Nathan and I have been watching “The Baby Borrowers.” This show has become quite the guilty pleasure for me. It follows five teenage couples who think they are ready to have children. They get a chance to play house with a baby and one or two toddlers. The show is hilarious! Yes, I watch the show in order to laugh at the struggling teenagers. They think they are ready to be adults, yet almost throw up and argue over who has to change the diapers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What channel is it on??? I love to laugh at teenagers who think they are grown-ups!

Jen said...

NBC on Wednesdays.

Mrs. Smith said...

I missed the episode where they took care of babies but I saw the episode with the toddlers. It was very interesting to say the least. The scary thing is that these are teens that actually WANT to have babies. Watching 5 minutes of the show you can tell that it just isn't a good idea....imagine the many many many more teens that DON'T want to have babies but end up with them anyway. Thank goodness they aren't airing that!