Wednesday, October 11, 2006

U of I and Gilmore Girls

I am taking my band to U of I tomorrow. I did this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to this, my kids play well this year and I think Ken will be able to do a lot with them.

Other than that I have been pondering how I feel about the TV show Gilmore Girls. I have been a faithful follower of the show from its start, however I currently have issues. I am tired of them ripping Luke and Loralie (sp?) apart. They need to pick a course of action and stick with it. I know this is a tried and true TV formula. In my opinion you only get to go back and forth so many times before you lose your audience. I think the show has hit the limit. They are currently reintroducing Christopher as her love interest and I would be fine with that, but let’s stick with this plan Gilmore Girls.

3 comments:

Mrs. R said...

I think they just talk too much. (The Gilmore Girls, not the people at U of I)

I can't follow their conversations. They need to slow down a little.

Tony Real said...

Don't get too attached to Gilmore Girls because this is the final season. The reason things are getting a bit off now is that the executive producer and main writers are no long part of the show.

I'm still going to continue watching it since I started during the very first season first episode, but hopefully the show will end well.

I'm so far not a big fan of the new CW, but so many shows I watch are on there.

Tony Real said...

In response to Cindy I think they speak at precisely the right speed.

This has got nothing to do with how fast I talk, I swear. ;)