Monday, October 30, 2006

Where did Jen go?

It is been so long since I posted. Sorry for the delay. I think if you have a blog, you should try and give a quick post at least once a week (I am not trying to guilt you Tony…well maybe a little.) In my defense I truly have been in over my head lately, so I am here and a lot has happened. Let’s start on a positive note shall we:

1) Nathan bought me flowers for no reason! He is so sweet, I love him.

2) In the last six weekends we have been to St. Louis four times. (high school reunion, two family weddings and this past weekend a funeral)

3) I just finished up a course for grad school which involved a semi-in-depth project and a five page paper about nothing.

4) My student teacher is taking more time and energy than I thought he would before the school year started.

5) Lastly, I am busy with IMEA stuff.

All the above things have just added up to the feeling I am overwhelmed. However, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We came home late Saturday night and Sunday I was a giant bum and I think that is just what I needed. I am really looking forward to this semester coming to an end. Then I will be done with IMEA stuff and my student teacher will have moved on. Then at the end of this school year I will be done with grad school!!! So for now I am telling myself, “just keep swimming, just keep swimming.” That is a cute movie.

2 comments:

Tony Real said...

You won't believe this, but even before I read this I had a sudden desire to make a blog post and I did it.

Maybe you are sending subconscious signals to me. :)

Mrs. Smith said...

Jen! You're back! I was beginning to worry about you....Don't worry, soon enough this semester will be over for you and then you can stop running around like crazy. Afterall it's only 55 days until Christmas - wow!

Well, Happy Halloween!