Sunday, November 05, 2006

Freedom

Freedom!! (In more ways than one) The big IMEA festival I was helping organize is done. That is a gigantic weight lifted off my shoulders. It’s not like I spent every waking moment doing things for this festival, but I will have some more free time now. I am glad I did my part to help the cause and now I am glad my tour of duty is over.

My student teacher is no longer with me, which is also a bit of a relief. There are many factors which contributed to this, none of which are appropriate to air on the internet. I wish things could have worked out, but I think in the long run things will be better for everyone. However, this turn of events will give me back my plan times for myself rather than coaching some one else. I am looking forward to that.

This week is my Mom’s birthday. I gave her and my dad a trip to Door County WI for a week as a present. I thought that was a really thoughtful gift. However, they decided at the last minute not to go and it was already too late for a refund. Let’s just say that will be the last time I send them on a vacation. I might have tried to use the reservation myself for at least a few days if I had not been so busy with work

No comments: