Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Complaints and Confessions

Nathan and I bought a living room set when we bought our house. When we made our purchase we bought the deluxe stain guard protection. The fabric was supposed to be completely covered for five years. Since then the furniture store went out of business. I used a generic Febreeze type spray to freshen the fabric but it stained our couch! Actually I think it bleached it instead of staining it. I am so mad I could spit. Of course the company that bought out the furniture store we got our stuff from said too bad so sad. So beware of fabric fresheners they can really mess up your couch.

So now for the confession... Nathan and I have been "borrowing" internet access from our neighbors for a while now. Recently the signal has been very weak. So after a couple of weeks of almost no internet access we are getting our own. It will be such a luxury to get on line when ever I want. I guess I will have to blog more.

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

A LONG time ago when I lived in a studio apartment in Champaign, I would go home for long weekends every now and then. And normally before I left, I would spray down the furniture and throw pillows with Febreeze and I would spray down the shower with Tilex so that everything would be nice and clean when I came home. Well on one certain occassion I had just finished spraying down the shower. I was apraying these blue throw pillows that proceeded to turn purple and then white right before my eyes. I was freaking out until I noticed that I was actually spraying the pillows with Tilex and I had just sprayed down the shower with febreeze. OOPS!