Saturday, June 09, 2007

Free at last!

I had my last day of school yesterday! (well for a while anyway) I do have to go back this next week and do some curriculum writing for our 7th and 8th grade general music program. We are going to be moving from a lecture based program to a lecture/activity program. We are going to cover fewer composers and pieces of music, but learn about them more indepth. I will also be teaching summer band starting the week of July 16th, but other than those two things I am going to take some much needed time to recharge. My plans consist mostly of going to the gym, sitting in the sun, napping, and reading for pleasure now that I have no more grad school books to read! Nathan enjoys me on summer break too, I cook a lot more and I take over all the cleaning. So everyone wins when summer comes.

No comments: