Thursday, June 14, 2007

Do not look for me at Thanksgiving

So Nathan and I just booked a trip to Paris and Rome with our friends Julie and Dennis for this Thanksgiving! I am so excited. I have not been out of the country for a while, I think it was 2003 when we went to Germany. Anyways I am so excited I am going to rent those travel videos by Rick Steves. I was thinking about getting Spanish tapes this summer, but maybe I will change to Italian, although Spanish would come in more handy here in the U.S. It has always been a fantasy of mine to go to a forgien country and be able to communicate with them in their language. It would certainly help dispell the stupid American sterotype that is out there. I have been to Paris twice before so I think I have a pretty good handle on what to see and do. But if you have any pointers about Rome, I'm all ears.

No comments: