Tuesday, August 07, 2007

crab rangoon

I had one of my favorite foods in the whole world for lunch today: Crab Rangoon. Normally they are an appetizer you share, but I ate a whole order by myself. Unfortunately I soon started to pay for eating that much greasy food at once. Over a year ago I started cutting way back on anything fried because of my liver. No big deal, I just have to eat healthy. Anyways every so often I will try and eat like I use to. My body has taken to reminding me just how terrible of an idea that is. So after my lunch time indulgence I was struck with a terrible tummy ache. The really sad part is I will probaby do this again to myself in three or four months after I have forgotten about this afternoon's troubles.

2 comments:

Tony Real said...

Its sooo worth it though. Where did you get it from?

Jen said...

I totally greasy little dive near my place called golden dragon.