Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Strange Dream

This dream is so weird, it’s one for the record books. Garth Brooks started teaching at my school. I was talking with him and mentioned I was super busy and I could not get to the dry cleaners and pick up my wedding dress. (I have no idea why it was at the cleaners, it has been in my closet for three years.) The next day he tells me he picked it up for me but it is at his house. So I go with him after school to get it and we are talking and enjoying one another’s company. Once we get to his house he tried to kiss me and asks me out to dinner! I excuse myself to the bathroom, call Nathan and let him know where I am at, but I do not mention the mess I am in the middle of. I go back out into the main room and remind him I am married but if he would like to go to dinner as friends that would be fine. Then I see there are a million Christmas decorations up and the door bells starts ringing like crazy. The first people through the door are Nathan and my parents. I am relieved to see them although I feel silly and just want to leave. So, we grab my wedding dress and turn to leave but tons of Garth Brook’s family is in the room now and they are all singing me happy birthday. After that a ton of his aunts surround me and starting asking me to sign Christmas cards, which I do not want to do but I do anyway. Then all of a sudden I realize by signing their cards I am RSVPing yes to their holiday parties and I get very nervous and upset because I do not want to go. Also, while all this is going on one of the aunts tries to pull on the sweater I am wearing so I show more cleavage. She tells me I am young and I need too show more. I look over at Nathan overwhelmed and then I wake up. Have you ever heard of such a crazy dream? I am not even really a Garth Brooks fan. Why is he in my dream?!?! This is not the first weird dream I have had but I just felt like sharing.

No comments: