Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mini-Road Trip

We just returned from visiting Nathan's family in St. Louis and Columbia, Mo. I have to say I did luck out in the in-law department. Nathan's family is so friendly and inviting, it makes me wish we lived closer to them. The only down said is the car trip. I really hate driving. First my car is not built for long hauls. The seats are terribly uncomfortable and I have no cruise control. Please learn from my mistake, never buy a car without cruise control! I always get the worst leg cramp after we finish our trek across Illinois. Another reason I hate car trips is the way you eat. We do our best to avoid fast food, but I still always feel like I eat terribly on the road. Maybe it is the fact that you eat and then just sit there for hours. Anyway, we are back and I start teaching summer band tomorrow (more about that in future posts I am sure.)

1 comment:

Tony Real said...

But do you have A/C in that car???
:)