Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My first posting

Hello all this is my maiden voyage into posting on my own blog. I got the idea from a couple of friends of mine Cindy and Tony. They are both friends from high school that as kids we would share any little thought that came into our heads. But since adulthood has taken hold we no longer get the chance. Since I started checking in on their blogs’ however I feel like a bit of that has returned.

Just a couple of program notes as we get going. I am a terrible speller and my grammar is substandard (just ask any of my English teacher friends.) I promise I will do the best I can but please do not heckle me about this. Everyone needs a short coming and this is mine. It could be worse I do not drink or do drugs…I have never even gotten a speeding ticket (knock on wood.) So please be kind and remember I am doing this in an effort to stay a little closer with my friends. Also I am still trying to figure this blog thing out so my apologies if mine is a bit lack lust in the beginning. If anyone can tell/show me how to change the links on the side of my page I would be most grateful.

3 comments:

Tony Real said...

First post!

Good start so far - Hope to see more posts in the future.

And I almost never check my grammar in blog posts myself so my grammar is terrible on my blog too.

Nathan H said...

You don't drink? Wow, you really can learn something new about your wife everyday.

Jen said...

To my darling husband... I meant I do not have a drinking problem nor do I overindulge on any kind of regular basis.