Saturday, September 29, 2007

A little unbelievable

Last Wednesday Nathan and I bought a Black 2007 Toyota Rav4 with FWD. We did this after learning on Monday that the blue one we wanted had already been sold. So we called a dozen different dealerships looking for the exact one we wanted for the price we wanted to pay. After much searching and haggling over the phone, Elmhurst Toyota had a Black 2007 Toyota Rav4 with FWD and taupe interior for the right price. Although it was not blue, we knew the 2007’s were going fast and we needed to settle. Well when we went in on Wednesday our Rav4 looked great but it had grey interior. I much prefer that so I was excited. I though we just wrote it down wrong on Monday since we talked to so many dealerships. So we sign the paper work and drive home in our new SUV. The next night we get a phone call that they let us drive off the lot with the wrong car! Our car with the taupe interior is sitting on the lot still. We have a 2007 Black Toyota Rav4 with 4WD sitting in our garage. Someone else already has their name on it and is coming it to get it this weekend! So we said we could bring it in on Saturday and switch. I am blown away how could you give someone the wrong car? I am a little sad I am losing my grey interior. I hope the people getting this SUV do not mind the fact that we put over a 100 miles on it in three days.



So here are a few pictures of an SUV that is not ours in our driveway. Just imagine taupe interior if you want to know what ours looks like.


No comments: