Monday, September 03, 2007

School is in session

Long time no post, but in my defense school has just started and I am a little swamped. So far so good on the school front, but this coming week is going to be a bear with Beginning Band recruitment. The hours are long and I almost always get sick. Last year I thought I might beat the plague with lots of vitamins, but I still got a nasty sinus infection. This year I bought some spray hand sanitizer. Please keep your fingers crossed it works. I think my symphonic band is going to be a good group this year. They certainly seem to be following directions better than my group last year.

Other than that I have been on a quest to find comfortable dress shoes and a digital camera. I looked into buying some Danskos but they do not come in wide enough widths for me. I wound up buying a really expensive pair of orthopedic arch supports that I can put in most of the shoes I wear. Ever since my back injury I am having to be more old lady when it comes to this kind of stuff. I also just bought a cannon power shot 570IS. We knew we wanted to upgrade our camera however the old one just died so we upgraded a little sooner than expected. I hope this blog finds you well and a little more well rested than I.

No comments: