Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just kickin it

The baby has started to kick hard enough to make my stomach move! It was the strangest thing. I was sitting on the couch reading my lastest baby book. The bottom of the book was resting on my stomach and I was looking down while I was reading. Then BOOM my stomach clearly moved. And just to make sure I did not think I was crazy the baby did it again. I have been feeling the baby for weeks now, but to start seeing the baby's kicks on the outside took me aback.

I know I am having a baby and Nathan and I could not want anything more. However it is still so hard to wrap my mind around the fact that a little baby is actually growing inside of me. And I am blown away by every little or not so little change, because it just continues to reconfirm that pretty soon we will have a little one!

No comments: