Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas (part2)

Uncle Matthew and Gretchen
Sara and the two little ones.

I thought this was a nice shot of Sara and Shawn.

I love this shot of Sara and Gretchen.

Matthew and Ali on "Christmas morning"


Lauren and Gretchen enjoying dinner together.

Aunt Kay and Gretchen and the Schaeffer gift exchange.

Everyone is looking at the camera!

Gretchen and her Godparents.

Sara and the girls opening presents.

A cute close up of Great Grandpa and Gretchen.

Well we tried to get all five great grandchildren to smile...my picture did not capture that. If anyone has a copy where all the kids look nice please email me.


This is my favorite picture of Anna and Gretchen to date.

Anna loved her dress up set we got her for Christmas.

I like how Aunt Ali and Gretchen are looking at one another in this shot.

The three amigos

Our little family

No comments: