Monday, February 16, 2009

A couple of randome tips

I recently had a terribly cold. All three of us did actually. While blowing my nose a million and one times we made a new discovery, Puffs Tissues with Vicks. They gave a nice few seconds of relief and I will definitely buy them again next time I am sick. However, Nathan found an article on CNN that said you should not blow your nose when you are sick. The pressure is bad for you sinuses. I do not think I could have a stuffy nose and not use a tissue.

My next tip is a cleaning one. No matter how often I cleaned the windows on our front door they were always streaked. It drove me crazy. Today I tried a vinegar based cleaner and some newspaper in stead of paper towels and it works wonderfully. I am happy to say my window is streak free!

No comments: