Sunday, October 04, 2009

St. Louis Trip

We were down in St. Louis for a family wedding this past weekend. Gretchen was able to spend some quality time playing with her cousins. Here they are working on a musical collaboration.


I took this shot before we left after I got G's costume in the mail. I know I am biased but what a cute pumpkin!

Here she is back at the piano.


A full length shot with the tights.


Grandma and her girls in costume. (Anna is actually going to be Jessie from Toy Story and Sara is still working on the cowgirl look.)


Here are a couple of shots of Chadd and Sarah's cake. The wedding was Halloween themed, if you could not tell. It was neat, I have never been to a theme wedding. I wish more of my pictures turned out, but I had terrible timing at the wedding.



A shot of the couple during the ceremony. Congrats Chadd and Sarah!

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

I love the pumpkin tights and the wedding cake looked really cool too!