Friday, March 14, 2008

new found food favorites

I have a few new found food favorites. If you have not tried dried cranberries, I would highly recommend them. I added some to salad and coleslaw and it added a really great sweet/tangy extra layer of flavor. The coleslaw was homemade, I do not know if I would add them to store bought coleslaw the dressing might not work. We also bought some Total cereal with cranberries and it was equally delicious. Cranberries are really good for you, so give it a try.

My next new food favorite is not nearly as good for you as cranberries, but it is still delicious. I have recently discovered a new ice cream flavor. If you have not tried Ben and Jerry’s Banana Split, you are missing out. It is banana ice cream with strawberries and swirls of chocolate, enough said.

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

I LOVE cranberries. I add craisins to all of my salads and they are awesome!