Friday, April 25, 2008

Almost 1 month

Everything is going great with Gretchen. She is a very alert little one. She is up for long periods of time, last Tuesday she was up from 7am to 10 pm with only 2 hours worth of cat naps throughout the day! This is our record so far. However, it is not uncommon for her to be up for 5-6hours at a time. My mom said I was never a napper as a kid and I fear Gretchen is taking after me. However, I wish she would take after me now, because I love naps as an adult.

She is gaining head control and she likes tummy time a lot. She is even starting to scoot herself around a little bit. She started to cry yesterday in her crib and when we walked in she had scooted herself up against the side of the crib and banged her head. I wonder if that means she will crawl at an early age.

She is a big eater as well. If she is fussy you can bet she is hungry. I am curious to find out how much she weighs when we go in for our one month doctors appointment on Monday. Last visit she was in the 75% for height and the 50% for weight.





No comments: