Friday, April 18, 2008

A complaint

Well at least I have labeled this post appropriately so you can skip it if you are not in the mood to here me complain. I have been using Walgreens for years to develop film. In recent years it has been very convenient to upload my pics online and pick them up at the store the next time I ran out. Two weeks ago I decided to try the mail feature, since it is only 12 cent a print rather than 19 cents and it said one to two business days for delivery. However I soon found out that the delivery charge kind of takes away the 12 cent advantage. However I still ordered two sets of prints for the convenience of not running out to the store. I also ordered a second set to be sent to my mother-in-law in St. Louis. I thought it would be a fun surprise in the mail.

I just got my pictures in the mail yesterday, well over the 1-2 days they said and my mother in law still has not gotten her pictures. I am never using this feature again. It would have been much faster for me to just pick them up and then send them in the mail to her myself.

Speaking of pictures, I will post more soon.

No comments: