Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Magical Place

As most people know I am a little bit of a neat freak. Well I found a store that definitely plays to my OCD, the Container Store. It is a magical place with row after row of ways to organize every room in you house. I am definitely going to have my closets done there when we move in a few years. Yesterday I bought a bunch of 13x13x13 mess bins to store stuff for my little one. They will fit nicely in the large cube shelving unit that should be arriving in a few days. I am hoping this will be a game plan to help my house stay looking neat. Nathan keeps laughing at me when I say this though.

Also while I was there yesterday I got a device to help organize my spice shelf. I will admit I had more fun than probably the normal person organizing that yesterday. I also bought an organizer for my sock draw. I filled it up and was delighted until I went to put it in and found it was just a little too big, alas. I am going to see if I can use it once we put the baby’s dresser together

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

If you and I lived together our house would be awesomely organized! I could spend weeks browsing the aisles of Staples or Office Max buying things to keep my office organized. It is my favorite store. I did in fact spend about 5 hours designing the perfect closet organizer through the closet organization tool on the Lowes website. Unfortunately the parts needed to build my ultimate closet organization system were like $2,000.00 and Dennis put the nix on that idea. Oh well - someday. Now If I could just get the garage all set up I would sleep a lot better at night!