Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I dislike about winter:

1) Bitter Cold …the kind you just cannot shake. When the wind blows you think to yourself, “I should have worn two pairs of pants.” Once you finally get inside, the cold goes right down to your bones so you still shiver.
2) Driving in snowy/icy conditions… it is not just the bad weather that bothers me but the hoards of morons on the road who do not seem to notice the snowy conditions. I never feel bad when they get in an accident but what about the one or two innocent people they take with them?
3) Snow is pretty for three days then it turns grey and stays that way until it melts.
4) Static cling
5) Chapped lips…I swear I have gone through three tube of Chap Stick this winter alone.
6) Shocking myself every time I go to turn a damn light on! (This one actual inspired my little rant.)
7) I know it is going to be a long time before summer break.
8) Not being able to go on walks on the trails near my house. I guess I could but then again we have dislike number one.
9) Winter clothing is more expensive
10) Cold feet in the bed with me, warming themselves on my already warm feet.

That is it for now…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen's got some pretty cold feet now that all of her heat goes to her belly.