Friday, January 18, 2008

Surprise

I had to take a sick day today for a doctor’s appointment. Not really a doctor’s appointment, but I had to go to the hospital for a Rhogam shot. It is not a big deal. They do have to monitor you for a little while afterwards and they only had morning appointments, hence the sick day.

So I got the shot and I was sitting in the waiting room. While flipping through my book of course I have to get up and go to the bathroom. (That is probably the most annoying thing about pregnancy.) As I approach the bathroom I notice it is a unisex bathroom with only one toilet, not a big deal. As I open the door there is an old guy standing there going to the bathroom! He forgot to lock the door, at least I hope he forgot and is not a weirdo. I have never walked in on a man peeing before out in public. I hope that was the last time as well.

No comments: